Expect the unexpected!
Polished, prepared, and positive, Sharon is the ultimate professional.
With an unusual blend of substance and style, Sharon addresses the most challenging issues with energy, storytelling, and humor. She’ll delight your attendees and have them asking for more!
Sharon will customize a program for you and your audience. Expect the same quality, interaction, and outcomes whether on-site or online!
These are her most requested topics:
Life as a Balancing Act…4 simple steps
Identify the stressors that are costing you time, money, freedom, relationships, and productivity. In this dynamic, interactive keynote, you will learn how to:
- Manage productivity, people, and resources
- Be all that you can be, and still have time for you
- Achieve more and stress less
Service Excellence…the time is now
It is time to respond more rapidly and creatively to the patient experience. Commit to fostering the development of a high-energy, highly motivated workforce driven by differences that fuel breakthroughs. Let me show you how!
- Identify best practices
- List 5 actions to enhance service
- Describe the GPS to service excellence
Employee Engagement – The 3 Step Model
Can you deliver a great customer experience without great employee engagement? The answer is no! Is engagement woven within the vision, mission and goals of your organization? In this interactive session, you will experience the 3 Step Model, and:
- Understand drivers of engagement
- Learn how culture and top talent interact
- Discover the impact of environment on engagement
Negotiate…for the All-Win
Straight talk on handling difficult people, managing conflict, and picking your battles straight from the expert who talked her way into The Kremlin Hospital and negotiated the use of a patient-care unit for an international patient department. In this session, participants from the C-Suite learn how and why negotiation matters.
- Identity behaviors and style that affect outcomes
- Describe how preparation is the key to confidence
- Discuss why and how relationships matter