I’m excited to present Great Leaders are Great Negotiators at the 2021 Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association (HBA) Annual Conference this November. #HBAAC21 promises to offer its attendees data-driven and empowering opportunities to:
- Reimagine pathways to a more equitable and inclusive workplace
- Build on expanded concepts of advocacy and allyship to engage in mutually beneficial relationships
- Apply insights from promising and proven practices to champion diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) in their spheres of influence
- Expand strategies that enhance one’s presence, visibility, and performance for advancement in an evolving workplace
- Strengthen an invaluable network of advocates and accomplices
Join me and other inspiring industry leaders at #HBAAC21 for an interactive virtual experience. Be invigorated and inspired that, together, we can reimagine pathways to a more equitable and inclusive workplace. https://bit.ly/3yHHhOA
First of all, what business are we in? We are in the business of negotiation, which is nothing more than communication with different starting positions, a principle that remains the same. We still must begin with the end in mind! Our process may be different in a virtual world but we are still sharing/selling products, ideas, or ourselves.
That takes 3 steps; preparation, delivery, and education…
Preparation – mindset impacts how we present ourselves
Delivery – brings positive energy; if virtual –it is what you bring through the screen, not to the screen – consider standing up to channel your energy
Education – add stories to connect and generate emotion
Let the process and the conference begin! Bring it on…and keep your cool!