Sharon Exemplifies Edutainment!
Edutainment is the ability to educate, amuse and share stories!
And Sharon does just that – she entertains and educates simultaneously – to the delight of a broad range of audiences around the country and across the globe!
If you want:
- Ideas worth sharing on a larger scale
- Relevant content specific to your group
- An engaging atmosphere that informs and delights participants
- Expert storytelling that will inspire, captivate and resonate
- A message that makes you think and empowers you to act
- A huge thank you from your audience
You want Sharon… a hybrid speaker with:
- the motivation skills of the generalist,
- the authoritative knowledge of the guru,
- & the polish of the advocate!
Sharon’s most requested signature topics:
The Wages of Stress – 4 Strategies for Life Balance
Identify the stressors that are costing you time, money, freedom, relationships, and productivity. In this dynamic, interactive keynote, you will learn how to:
- Manage productivity, people, and resources
- Be all that you can be, and still have time for you
- Achieve more and stress less
Employee Engagement – The 3 Step Model
Can you deliver a great customer experience without great employee engagement? The answer is no! Is engagement woven within the vision, mission and goals of your organization? In this interactive session, you will experience the 3 Step Model, and:
- Understand drivers of engagement
- Learn how culture and top talent interact
- Discover the impact of environment on engagement
Focus…What It Is and Why It’s Next
Ask for what you want is my mantra, so on our 5th date, I asked the question, “I’m not working Wednesday, would you like to get married?” This keynote program will show you how to focus on:
- Your most pressing goals
- The must-do list
- Your attitude, mindset and message
Negotiate…Get to the All-Win
Straight talk on handling difficult people, managing conflict, and picking your battles straight from the expert who talked her way into The Kremlin Hospital and negotiated the use of a patient-care unit for an international patient department. In this session, learn how and why:
- Behavior, style, and voice affect outcome
- Preparation is the key to confidence
- Relationships matter
And, other customized programs offered to your diverse audiences include:
- Attitude…the magic word!
- Change your mindset…and change your life!
- Diversity…beyond borders
- Humor and a healthy workplace
- Reclaim your Life
- Storytelling…the Trojan horse of learning
- Stress reduction 101
- What’s your purpose?